Check out this game…

Today one of our students introduced us to the game called Atmosphir. It is fantastic. It is a virtual world which students can move around and can then build their own world and can design challenges to set for others. People can compete to move through the world to collect objects, find the flag and beat their times. The game provides the building blocks and the students simply build their 3D world! Very easy for students to use. You can then upload your game to the Atmosphir community and others can play it. Definitely worth checking out. It is free and students just need to create their own log in on the web. Very excited about the possibilities of using this game as part of our unit.

This was a game made by one of the students in our gaming unit. It is pretty cool! Do you recognise the structure? He made it using a program called Sploder.

3 thoughts on “Check out this game…

1. Thank you for sharing! I wonder if students could create games related to grammar learning? I would like to use this tool to encourage grammar learning. Is it possible?
    Thank you so much
    Tuba

2. I love Sploder for it quick and easy instant game making elements- and you reminded my that I have a half download version of Atmosphir to finish… – and I am sure you now this one but http://gamestarmechanic.com/ is pretty good too with teachers tools and class management bits and pieces – I am starting a 30 day trial to see if it will fly in my after school game making club…